Main Article Content
DT (Decision Tree), horst equation, heart machine
The heart is the most important organ of the human body. There are two main functions of the heart firstly, to collect blood from tissues of the body and pump it to the lungs,and second, to collect blood from the lungs and pump it to all tissues of the body1.Many people have died because of heart disease. Therefore, it is important to predict that disease at the right time. By using machine learning and data mining techniques diseases can easily be predicted and diagnosed. Wearable sensor devices also can be used in the Internet of Things, and streaming systems2. The main objective of this research is to analyze core machine learning algorithms for heart disease prediction,for instance, SVM (Support Vector Machine), and Logistic Regression.K-Nearest Neighbors Algorithm, Decision, and Random Forest.Our Trained model for Logistic Regression showed 83% accuracy prediction result whereas the Decision Treealgorithm showed only70%which is 13% less than Logistic Regression.The result of the K-Nearest Neighbors Algorithmis 84% whereas SVM showed90% accuracy prediction result which is quitebetter than previously used algorithms. Then Random Forest showed 91% result which is a better result than all previously used algorithms i., eDT (Decision Tree), RF (Random Forest) and K-Nearest Neighbors Algorithm, Python Programming jupyterNotebook which is excellent in code and data.Hlaudi Daniel Masetheet al.
2. Ed-Daoudy A, Maalmi K. Real-time machine learning for early detection of heart disease using big data approach. In2019 international conference on wireless technologies, embedded and intelligent systems (WITS) 2019 Apr 3 (pp. 1-5). IEEE.
3. Singh A, Kumar R. Heart disease prediction using machine learning algorithms. In2020 international conference on electrical and electronics engineering (ICE3) 2020 Feb 14 (pp. 452-457). IEEE.
4. Kohli PS, Arora S. Application of machine learning in disease prediction. In2018 4th International conference on computing communication and automation (ICCCA) 2018 Dec 14 (pp. 1-4). IEEE.
5. Rairikar A, Kulkarni V, Sabale V, Kale H, Lamgunde A. Heart disease prediction using data mining techniques. In2017 International conference on intelligent computing and control (I2C2) 2017 Jun 23 (pp. 1-8). IEEE.
6. Sandhya Y. Prediction of Heart Diseases using Support Vector Machine. International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET)(ISSN: 2321-9653) Volume. 2020 Feb;8.
7. Battineni G, Chintalapudi N, Amenta F. Machine learning in medicine: Performance calculation of dementia prediction by support vector machines (SVM). Informatics in Medicine Unlocked. 2019 Jan 1;16:100200.
8. Ismaeel S, Miri A, Chourishi D. Using the Extreme Learning Machine (ELM) technique for heart disease diagnosis. In2015 IEEE Canada International Humanitarian Technology Conference (IHTC2015) 2015 May 31 (pp. 1-3). IEEE.
9. Masethe HD, Masethe MA. Prediction of heart disease using classification algorithms. InProceedings of the world Congress on Engineering and computer Science 2014 Oct 22 (Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 25-29).
10. Soni J, Ansari U, Sharma D, Soni S. Predictive data mining for medical diagnosis: An overview of heart disease prediction. International Journal of Computer Applications. 2011 Mar 8;17(8):43-8.
11. Bhatla N, Jyoti K. An analysis of heart disease prediction using different data mining techniques. International Journal of Engineering. 2012 Oct;1(8):1-4.
12. Shah D, Patel S, Bharti SK. Heart disease prediction using machine learning techniques. SN Computer Science. 2020 Nov;1:1-6.
13. Karthiga AS, Mary MS, Yogasini M. Early prediction of heart disease using decision tree algorithm. International Journal of Advanced Research in Basic Engineering Sciences and Technology (IJARBEST). 2017 Mar;3(3):1-7.